Outside: A generous private veranda overlooks Provincetown Harbor to Long Point Lighthouse and further to Cape Cod Bay. Scandinavian outdoor lounge seating is perfect for people watching or stargazing. Beach access right out your front door.
Inside: Loft-Style Living Room with abundant water views, historic exposed beams and brick chimney are allied with a calm modernity. Low slung 1920’s French Club chairs beckon conversation. Collected artwork and objects, old+new, adorn the grey-lilac shiplap walls.
Open Kitchen with counter seating, original 1850’s pine flooring
Bedroom 1: King Saatva Organic Bed expansive water and garden views, windows open to the sea breeze.
Bathroom 1: Bathtub with Handshower, water and garden views, Waterworks fixtures and fittings
Bedroom 2: Queen Saatva Organic Bed overlooking lush gardens with peeks of water, separate private entrance.
Bathroom 2: Walk-in Shower tiled with handmade porcelain hexagon tiles, Waterworks fixtures and fittings
The following are provided for your holiday:
- Society Italian Linen bedding
- Yves Delorme down pillows and summer weight down duvet
- Society Italian Linen toweling and beach towels
- Kiehls bath amenities
- Sonos System
- Library of Movies
- Complementary Wifi
- Bertazzoni Range
- Bosch D/W
- All-Clad Stainless and Le Creuset cookware
- Danish china, Riedel glassware, and silver cutlery for 6
- Iron + Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linen Robes
- Transport: Airport (Hyannis, Provincetown) or Ferry pick-up/drop-off as well as local transport
- Provisioning: Refrigerator stocked as you wish with decadent treats as well as organic vegetables and greens delivered from the local Nestwood Farm, Truro MA.
- Picnics, Private Dinner or Drinks Party Coordination
- Seasonal Floral Designs for your time in residence
- House Bicycles
- House Paddle-boards
- Private Yoga or Pilates sessions on Veranda or
- Out-door Massage Therapy can be arranged
- Fishing or Sailing Charters
- Dinner Reservations
- Additional Housekeeping upon request